Military Discounts – Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program
Nissan has long been a successful and highly sought-after car brand. However, Nissan didn’t become this way on its own. It took the passion and hard work of those who dedicate themselves to the work they do. We know what hard work looks like and we know how important it is to show appreciation for those who deserve it.
That’s we have created the Nissan VPP (Vehicle Purchase Program) to give back to those serving our country. To introduce members of the military from Richardson, Garland, Addison, and Plano to this exciting program, we at Courtesy Nissan have put together this guide. Read ahead to learn more!
What Is the Nissan VPP?
The Nissan VPP is a program that offers a discount on new Nissan cars to qualifying individuals, including Nissan employees and employees of Nissan affiliate companies. This program is also designed to honor our armed forces by providing the same discount to active members, reserve members, retirees, and veterans of the U.S. Military.
The only other requirement you need to meet to take part of the Nissan VPP is living in the continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii. If you’re a member of one of the groups of the U.S. Military mentioned above and reside in the United States, you qualify for this program.
What Benefits Are Included in the Nissan VPP?
First and foremost, the Nissan VPP is a discount. However, there’s much more to be excited about when it comes to this program with the following additional benefits that you’ll be able to take advantage of as well:
- Prices on new Nissan models that are below the MSRP
- The ability to use all current Nissan rebates and specials on top of the VPP discount
- A personal VPP Specialist by your side through the whole buying process
- A hassle-free buying experience with a pre-negotiated price
With all of this to offer, the Nissan VPP is something you want to take advantage of if you qualify. Below, you’ll find easy instructions on how to get the ball rolling on taking advantage of this program.
How Do You Get Involved with the Nissan VPP?
Getting involved with the Nissan VPP is easy! Follow the three easy steps below and you’ll be on your way to purchasing your next new Nissan:
- Gather the following credentials and have them in front of you:
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- Your military status (i.e., active, reserve, retiree, or veteran) and branch
- Your social security number
- The new Nissan model you want to buy
- Call the Vehicle Purchase Program claims administrator for the Military and they’ll give you a VPP claim number.
- Take this claim number with you to your nearest Nissan dealership. You’ll also want to take two forms of identification—one should be your valid driver’s license and the other can be a paycheck stub from the last 30 days, a business card with your name and branch on it, or a security ID badge featuring your name and your photo.
Still Have Questions About the Nissan VPP?
We at Courtesy Nissan are proud to provide this incredible program to members of the military in Richardson, Garland, Addison, and Plano. If you still have questions about the Nissan Military Discounts or just can’t wait to get started on taking advantage of it, give us a call today!