American Airlines Discounts – Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program
Nissan was built from the ground up by its dedicated employees. It’s also been molded into the great company that it is today by the many affiliate companies that work closely with Nissan, including American Airlines.
To thank these hard-working individuals, Nissan has created the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program. Below, we at Courtesy Nissan will walk you through the many benefits of this program and how qualified drivers in Richardson, Garland, Addison, and Plano can take advantage of it today!
The Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program
The Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program (VPP) allows qualifying participants to receive discounted prices on new Nissan vehicles. You qualify for this program if you…
- Currently live in the continent United States, Alaska, or Hawaii
- Are a full-time employee of American Airlines (an affiliate company of Nissan North America)
- Are a retiree of American Airlines that receives benefits, disability, and/or early retirement
- Are an immediate family member of a full-time employee or retiree of American Airlines
- Are an active, reserve, retiree, or veteran of the U.S. Military
If you fall into one or more of these categories, you’re able to take advantage of the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program.
The Benefits of the Nissan VPP
The main benefit of the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program is receiving a discount on qualifying new Nissan vehicles. Shoppers can choose any new Nissan vehicles except for the following models: Versa 1.6 models, GT-R, G Sedan Limited, Sport Appearance Edition models, IPL G Coupe and Convertible Limited Edition models, and Nissan LEAF models.
On top of being able to choose from a wide variety of vehicles, you’ll also be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- The ability to redeem all current Nissan rebates and specials in addition to the Nissan VPP discount
- Hands-on, personalized buying assistance from a professional Personal Nissan VPP Specialist
- Pre-negotiated prices on the vehicles that help move the buying process along, so you’re out on the road in your new Nissan as fast as possible
As you can see, there’s no reason not to take advantage of the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program with all of these benefits to look forward to.
The Nissan VPP Process
Taking advantage of the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program is easy for those who qualify. Just follow these three easy steps:
- Pull together the following information to have in front of you for step two:
- Home address
- Phone number
- Social security number
- The name of your company (American Airlines)
- Your employee number (if applicable)
- The Nissan model and trim you want to buy
- Call the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program claims administrator for American Airlines. They’ll ask for the above information and then give you a unique VPP claim number.
- Take the claim number given to you over the phone and two forms of identification to your nearest participating Nissan dealership where you’ll get your new discounted Nissan.1
Take Advantage of the VPP Today!
Now that you have a better idea of what the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program has in store for you, we hope you’re ready to take advantage of it at Courtesy Nissan. Shoppers in Richardson, Garland, Addison, and Plano who have questions should give us a call today!
1 One form of ID needs to be your valid Driver’s License. Your other form of ID must be a paycheck stub from American Airlines from the last 30 days, a business card that has your name and the name of your company on it, or a security ID badge featuring your name and photo of you.