Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program Review
Nissan is one of the most highly regarded car companies in the country, but it didn’t get this way overnight. Nissan was built by many hardworking individuals who are dedicated not only to Nissan but to Nissan’s many customers across the nation.
To show both its own employees and the employees of its affiliate companies, like Texas Instruments, Nissan has created the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program (VPP). Below, we at Courtesy Nissan will introduce you to this amazing program and its many benefits. Read ahead to get started!
What Is the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program?
Nissan’s Vehicle Purchase Program (VPP) is a program that allows Nissan employees and employees of Nissan’s affiliate companies to purchase Nissan vehicles at a discounted price. You qualify for this program if…
- You currently live in the continental United States, Alaska or Hawaii
- You’re a full-time direct employee of one of Nissan North America’s affiliate companies (i.e., Texas Instruments)
- You’re a retiree of one of Nissan North America’s affiliate companies that receives benefits, disability, and/or early retirement
- You’re an immediate family member of a full-time employee or retiree of one of Nissan North America’s affiliate companies
- You’re an active, reserve, retiree, or veteran of the U.S. Military
If you fit any of these descriptions, you’re qualified to take advantage of the Nissan VPP.
What Benefits Does the VPP Offer?
The main benefit of the Nissan VPP is a discount on your next new Nissan vehicle. However, there’s much more to be enjoyed about this program. Some additional benefits you’ll receive include…
- Pricing below the MSRP on any qualifying new Nissan vehicle1
- The ability to use all current Nissan rebates and specials on top of the Nissan VPP discount
- Personalized buying assistance from a Personal Nissan VPP Specialist
- Pre-negotiated prices that expedite the buying process
With all of these benefits to enjoy, there’s no reason not to take advantage of the Nissan VPP.
How Do I Get Involved with Nissan’s VPP?
If you qualify for the Nissan VPP program, you’ll also be able to enjoy a quick and easy process when taking advantage of it. Just follow these three easy steps:
- Collect the following information and have it in front of you for step two:
- Your home address
- Your phone number
- Your social security number
- The name of your company
- Your employee number (if applicable)
- The Nissan model you want to buy
- Call the Vehicle Purchase Program claims administrator for Texas Instruments. Once you provide them with your information, they’ll give you a VPP claim number.
- Take your claim number, company name, and two forms of identification2 to your local Nissan dealership where you’ll pick out your next new Nissan.
Ready to Get Started?
As you can see, the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program is something employees of Texas Instruments don’t want to miss out on. We at Courtesy Nissan are thrilled to offer this program to qualifying drivers in Richardson, Garland, Addison, and Plano.
Give us a call today with any questions you may have or to get the ball rolling on taking advantage of the Nissan VPP!
1 The following Nissan models don’t qualify for the Nissan VPP: Versa 1.6 models, GT-R, G Sedan Limited, Sport Appearance Edition models, IPL G Coupe and Convertible Limited Edition models, and Nissan Leaf models.
2 One form of ID needs to be your Driver’s License. Your other form of ID must be a paycheck stub from Texas Instruments from the last 30 days, a business card that has your name and the name of your company on it, or a security ID badge featuring your name and photo of you.